Get Certified with PST…
Our certification tracks prepare you for industry standard certifications that will give you the skills necessary to become a professional. Using the certification vendors guidelines to design and implement our courses, we cover what the industry needs concerning network implementation, database design, security and much more. Because we work with the certification vendors directly you are always guaranteed to get the most up to date materials around to help prepare you for the testing process. We offer certification training and testing in partnership with the most popular organizations in the IT industry including Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, (ISC)² and EC-Council.
Why Get Certified?
IT Certification is Key to Career Success
With IT job openings being created faster than trained people can be found to fill them, IT certification is the best way to open the door to a higher salary, more opportunities and career fulfillment. An Indeed.com study in March 2014 found there were almost 2,000,000 unfilled IT jobs globally in a variety of industries. Trained and certified IT professionals are needed worldwide.
More IT professionals are getting certified than ever before because IT certifications help you:
Get hired – Remain competitive and employable
- Five times as many high-growth/high-salary positions require experience with Office than all non-Microsoft software skills combined.
- Twenty-nine percent of tomorrow’s high-growth/high-wage positions require Office or Office-related skills.
- Eighty-six percent of hiring managers indicate that IT certifications are a high or medium priority during the candidate evaluation process.
- Eight in ten HR execs verify certifications among job candidates.
- Ninety-one percent of hiring managers consider certification as part of their hiring criteria.
Get recognized – Validate your knowledge and skills
- Sixty-four percent of IT hiring managers rate certifications as having extremely high or high value in validating the skills and expertise of job candidates.
- Certification, training, and experience are three of the top four most important characteristics when selecting a candidate for a cloud-related position.
Get ahead – Give you job proficiency more quickly and show dedication to your career
- In high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers.
- In a study group of 20 IT professionals who were provided exam vouchers, 18 passed the exam. Five of the 18 have been recognized as leaders in their respective technical areas, and most have received a job promotion or are working on more interesting projects
- In a survey of 700 IT networking professionals, 60 percent said that certification led to a new job.